Saturday 30 July 2016

DZ09 smartwatch review (mtk6261)

Posted by: Intelligent Voice Calculator | Time : 22:17 | Keywords :

DZ09 smart touch screen watch is almost cheapest smartwatch in the world. The one show in the video have chipset mtk6261, that i recommend you not to buy.
If you want one of DZ09 smartwatch, go for mtk6260 only.

Pros:
-Good touch screen
-Good battery time

Cons:
-No internet (due to no APN settin, as show in the video)
-Even if internet is ok, whatsapp can't run(because whatsapp app just opens up "m.whatsapp.com" on the browser)


Comment if you have any problem/ question related DZ09.

google+

linkedin

8 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
Unknown
Admin
15 September 2016 at 21:23

hello I need help, I updated my smartwatch dz09 mtk6261D, Gplus61A_11c_NX9 version Nx9_61d_240_v2_1_2 / sx_Dz09_2x_32-B_T / 3_L3_C4_G4_ips_160 622.
and display left half and difernte color and does not sound and not saved backup.
Someone has this software thanks.?

Reply
avatar
20 September 2016 at 05:31

It is nice smartwatch but I like Samsung Gear S3 much more than it because it has amazing features which are well enough to attract anyone.

Reply
avatar
John
Admin
31 January 2019 at 02:38

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the user's interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.
Square shipping boxes

Reply
avatar
23 September 2019 at 00:49

I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
Business Cards
Popcorn Boxes
Pillow Boxes
Wine Boxes
Perfume Boxes

Reply
avatar
Unknown
Admin
7 February 2020 at 04:17

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
What Is A Self Contained Classroom

Reply
avatar
23 July 2020 at 10:14


Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future.
Custom Printed Boxes
Custom Boxes with Logo

Reply
avatar
8 September 2020 at 10:53

That is an amazing smart watch, I am planning to buy it because it is eye catching.
Marketing Agency | Web Development | E-Commerce | ERP

Reply
avatar
14 June 2021 at 10:48

Nice post i like it very much keep up the good work.
Pen boxes

Reply